Saturday, July 26, 2008

A page out of the lover's personal note copy.~ "AK"

Yea, that is the name of one very important person in my life. AK came like a gush of soft wind.. made me feel as if life was something i couldn't move forward with hadn't AK been there.

AK had been in love before. With AK's high school sweetheart.. M. M had loved AK well, but M had to leave for Canada.. and AK was left alone. I had been in love before too. But that love soon died.
Never thought in my wildest dreams that AK too, would leave me.

26th APril 2008 was the day when AK told me....about the love...we shared...and I readily told AK..that it was all so true. Though we were on internet..the moments we spent together were rare and precious...were something.. may be.. some how .. AK forgot..

these are AK's words which still pinch me hard :

okie here we go then ....



on this perfect day ......26th April 2008 ...

me (AK) announces you( A ) my sweetheart ...

How does Ak expect me to forget all that..???

AK said..

tussi to ho gaye ho pagal....le revised version of this waala scrap<<<>>>>>










we r 2gether......
free of bonds ....
free of pressures....
and on will.....



of ! course both of us know we aint be holdin hands in 3d world.......

but as such we hve been in the rain....( i hope u remeba).....in fields.......i dnt knw if ppl can have those emotions which we just felt thru the words.........



frnd ?
no .........u wan me 2 tell u everythign an whatever i feel like......to have no doubts ova it ...i will tell u ....

but i just want to remain ur AK ...nt a frnd ........

and u will be forever with me .......


You wanna know where AK is, and what happened between us?
I donot know.
Ak left me. Without even telling me. AK vanished. AK's Id was longer valid.
I didnt have Ak's number.
Ak was lost.

He forgot the way we fell in love, while it was raining. He Just forgot, how he admired me in my pink salwar. He forgot how we couldn't help looking at each other, when he saw me for the first time, from beneath my verandah....


Once I had asked AK.."What if I leave you and go away?? What If i vanish??"

Ak told me ," why u ask such questions ? when u will vanish all of a sudden .....
my first thought will be .....SHE WILL BE BACK wherever she is !!...( i ll be a lil irked also )..."

Ask AK to come back.
Please.

8 comments:

Gagan said...

very nice !!

alx said...

pray 4 AK so dat he lives long n u live an admirable life so dat sumday he wil sit bak n regret

peter said...

awww !!
touchy ....keep writin :):)

MJ said...

did u quote aamir khan or aky kumar!
lol
whomsoever ...
ur narration again is worth commentin!! anywys
could hve been bettr!
keep bloggin[:D]

Comfortably Numb said...

I cannot make out a lot from this post. But yes please try to use proper English words. That makes it not only presentable but easy to read. Everyone uses it once in a while but I think not in the whole post :)

Cheers!

Alisha said...

lol.. love ya all for reading

joie de vivre said...

he admired u in pink salwar..
cute.

may he cum back wid loads of luv

Alisha said...

funny that no one realised it was fiction! :D