Friday, July 11, 2008

It feels terrible now

Well tell me one thing. What on earth have you got to do with whatever I do with my life? or whatever has happened with me? There is this particular "forced" brother in my life. I met him online and he instantly started using endearments, such "kiddu", "lovely little angel", "my baby sis", "sweetheart".. and what not. Pure form of crap. What the hell... "kiddu" is the name my soul sister calls me by and how dare he use all those names for me? Who gave him that damn well permission? Its my name ain't it? And I can not associate with such a stranger on such a personal level. And then when I told him tht "look mr.what so ever..i am barely interested in talking to you....so please do me the favor of getting out of my list please.", this is what he had to tell me..
"daa..you are angry with your bro huh?? please don't do this to me daa...kiddu...i know you want to talk to me.. tell me daa.... what happened?"... I mean what shit is that? I said it clearly that i DO NOT WANT any fraction of him in my good life, but what does he think he is?
He promised me he wouldn't talk to me again, but he came back begging me to become the angel i had been when i was behaving in my "usual" self. How the hell is he supposed to know what my usual self is? I told him clearly that I would end up being the biggest bitch he has ever seen if he didn't leave me alone.

He told me that everybody was leaving him alone and that he is leaving that socializing site..I was so damn happy. I even said a thank you to him, but that half headed moron told me that he was happy that at last I talked to him. What the hell does he think he is? And he still hasn't left the site and he won't even delete me. And i do not have that cheap time and energy to look for him in my list. He is waiting for his "girlfriend" to give him his new number before he leaves the site... Goodness.. please girl give him the number fast. I have had enough of this crap in my life now. And It feels terrible now.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my god, your post reminded me of this creep i came across online years ago! he was trying very hard to be a brother and used all these word slike angel..my sis.. etc. he was one crazy retard and i was just too happy to get rid of him finally, he was such a chep! he was from bangalore and used the same "daa.. " stuff, i have a feeling its the same guy!!! Does his name start with K by any chance??? IGNORE HIM!

Alisha said...

i tell ya Dipti...theer are many retards of the same kind on this planet...lol

Lucifer said...

brother???
wow datz a new way!!!

CRD said...

lol. mebbe u shud send this post's url to him [:P]

if he doesnt close down his orkut/facebook profile, mebbe he'll become a blogger, and we might have a new member at bloggeratti..lol

p.s do warn me if hes a blogger :P
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alisha said...

lolz.. sure