Wednesday, July 23, 2008

How dare you..

" { What the hell do you think you are? Who do you think you resemble? My dad?or my grand dad that I am supposed to listen to every little instruction you have to give me?? And how dare you even expect me to be patient while you are orating your whole lot of memorized crap that may be your forefathers have been giving away to your mothers and grandmothers...?? How dare you even think I would come over my wish of making it big in life and be just at home cooking may be some oily food stuff which would help you and your beloved brothers to add to your paunch? You trying to earn back all the money you spent on those bouquets and cakes??.. take it back you with interest .... but.... GET lost...
Ever tried spending you time in the joggers' park trying to shed some of your "obvious" weight round your thighs and belly??... and you say you are a hunk?? a stud??.. And to top it up you feel you are manly?? .. You ain't even man enough to be called a man. And Mr. whtsoeva.. take it into account that I am surely gonna give you a big electric shock when you even try to touch me. You are so darn dirty and you stink so much. Why did I even say a yes to you?? Was it all LOVE?? well.. it is all gone.. Gone with the winds... and may be i would prefer passing it on to one "Lean", "Studious".... a trust worthy.. MAN.. than sticking to you. Your multi brand glares.. don't give me even a decimal percentage of liking for you. All that could help you was, your sense of humour... but of course.. "you" now look like a "joke in motion" to me..Your hulk of a bike...has nothing to do with me feeling great about having you in my life. You are one big.......JERK. And if you still do not know, I dont need you anymore. You can kindly just puch off... Just get the hell out of my life. And dare not come back. } "

I was thinking all of this when one of my friends was telling me her story of her guy asking her to give up her salsa classes, her job, and to start learning to make some food item... so that after marriage she could do it all day long. He wanted her to let her parents know that she should bring at least a lakh or two to establish her life soon after the nuptial ceremonies. She asked me to place myself in her shoes and think.. of what would I do.

I know i am violent. But im ok with it.

16 comments:

Sandeep Balan said...

fresh post! the first para took me for a ride.....i was in splits when you revealed the culprit in the second para...good one....

Laasya said...

Right on, sister! Who the bleeding hell is that philistine who even dared to think he could say such a thing to a woman and live to see the light of day? I'd like to screw his head right off of his torso. That pathetic excuse of a human being!
This friend of yours can call on me anytime she wants her guy beaten up.

$ @ η said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
$ @ η said...

This would be pretty sound advice (once toned down a bit :) )......But I wonder if your friend accepted it.

Tejas Lakhani said...

Hahaha.....
ROTFL....

That was a huge one.
No one can even imagine such kind of words.
You have expressed it from the bottom of your heart.
keep going

Small Hacks said...

you are too voilent

Britta said...

Nice post. I liked to read it! :0)
Thanks for your nice comment about my pictures.

Britta

Luv Abhishek Sanwal said...

nicely paraphased whole anger on the guy.. i too agree with the thinking that we dont need to get change or change others for love and in love... it relfects that you are very straight forward gal...

Alisha said...

>>Sandeep
Thnk you buddy...

>>Dame
Oh sure woud surely redirect him to u next time..:P

>>San
Lol... this was all tht i was "thinking" at the back of my mind.. and I made it clear to her in softer words of course... heheh...

She already has split wid tht jerk

>>Tejas
I hve i hve.. hehe... right from the bottom of my heart which smhow manged to stop me frm picking up tht sandal... lol
Thnk u so much

>>Saif
I know tht buddy.N im content.

>>Britta
Thnks for visiting me me dear. Keep readin. Love ur pics.

>>Bestabhi..
Thnk u so much for reading and feeling for it too. Of course love requires sum understnding but... forgetting your ownself....??naah..

peter said...

ohh !!
diff kind of jerks all around ...:)

poo said...

I have mixed feelings.. its easy to get provoked in such situations, though i am not sure this is a transliteration of the story your friend was telling you. generally its more rational for others than direct.

but anyways..its not voilent i'd say..

MJ said...

lol!!... a gud read..
(courtesy:orkut!)
bleed hard to stay red!
keep bloggin!

Balu said...

Enjoyed reading your post :)

Regards,
Balu

Unknown said...

i dont dare...not even in my scariest dreams.....btw...i can cook and i love cooking:-P

Ash D said...

:D

Nazgi said...

funny!!!