Friday, July 4, 2008

My baby doll or rather doll baby

Oh yes, my daughter. She is around 3 years old. And, all these 3 years she's had the same golden tresses, same batting pink eye lashes. I named her Annelise. I don't even know what is that supposed to mean, nevertheless named her so cause that was the name I chose for her, out of the blue. She wears the same pink woolen dress all year round, never asks for food or attention. She never cries. And she never laughs. She never feels the love I have for her, and never does she reciprocate. I know she would never. Her plastic hands are never going to hold her mumma's finger in an attempt to walk, her lips are never going to spell "Ma".
After my marriage, if I have another daughter, Annelise shall be her daughter too.
That is all.

3 comments:

Eternal Rebel said...

So touching ! :)

You write very well .. please do keep writing

Alisha said...

i surely will..:D

Anonymous said...

it is so heart wrenching. at first i gaped at the though that you're married and have a kid, but the realization was even more surprising.
I loved it, no idea why it reminds me of wendy! (peterpan. *sigh*)