Thursday, July 3, 2008

A kick start

Alisha Das. Yes that is me.
Ever since i realized that there might be things that may be i should know, i have been trying my best to know them. And somewhat successful as well... Lot many things keep haunting my head, so decided, that my personal diary wasn't that good an idea to write things down.
I don't have that patience anymore to write so many things. Got enough notes and other records to keep in a written way, so, typing out my feelings,I think, was definitely the only other option I had.Or rather still have.
I would be writing things in a way that you wouldn't be able to figure out a head and tail of it...but can not really help it. I am like that.I want to say everything yet not say anything at all.
And please do not expect me to have any specific topic for discussion everyday.. I am extremely haphazard as far as these things are concerned. Creativity keeps me going, so I prefer doing things in my own way, even if that mean , doing things in a way that no body else will be able to recognize with. And , just in case you actually found that funny.. go ahead and laugh... would love to be a reason for even a tiny smile on any person's face. I am at times, immensely busy with my own self.. At those times I do not even remember that there are many other living beings.
But, I have very sensitive emotions as well...we'll come to that later... till then wait for my next post...

1 comment:

Nazgi said...

my goodness...i've read all ur posts n tell u, u've impressed me a lot...

u seem to b a very interesting gal :P