Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where is this going?

I don't know. I feel weird now. Do not feel like talking to anybody ,do not feel like even eating anything, just do not feel like even looking at the television. What is wrong with me? It is raining cats and dogs now. I had my unit test commencing today, but owing to to fabulous weather, couldn't even make it to 5o feet near to my school. I feel I need to be with some body. I know who that some body is. I have been in constant touch with that some body for quite some time now. But no, we are not romantically involved. In fact, we are two heart break souls. Things took a massive turn for both of us. But wait, where is this going? Why am I finding it difficult to even express myself? Why is that I still want to be with that somebody...constantly for all the time now?

3 comments:

Lucifer said...

only if it was dat easy to ans!!!
things will happen...things do fall into place in d end...

as SRK once famously said

"hamari filmo ki tarah hamari zindagi mein bhi end tak sab thik hi ho jata hai…happies ending …aur agar na ho to who the end nahin...picture abhi baki hai mere dost" :P

Anonymous said...

the biggest question be: WHy do you want this someone (or any someone) to be with you constantly? well, I think the biggest need of human life is companionship. We negate it by reasoning/logic or what ever, but we need someone!

I hope you find your soulmate soon.
Best of luck for your test, Its the first time i visited your blog and I hope to keep visiting!

just that I loved your oneliner about yourself, the way you capture the world in you! Nice!

Alisha said...

companionship..yes....true..