Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A different mood..

Oh yesh.. i feel at the top of the world for some weird reason today. amm...
and whatever you read now is meant just for you...so say cheers... lol..

First, a warm tight hug for you... you deserve it.. you are so special to me... in fact I couldn't think of a day without you with me.. aamm.................................. i just feel like being with you all the time..so much so that .. may be I would even agree to cook all day long, only if you say you would stare at me through all of it.... I could sing, i could dance and I could do anything for you...

I don't know.... amm... oh kiddu...ur so special to me... my chweety... my baby...

I dunno why I write all this.. but I get a greaaaaaaaaaaaat feleing having done so... heheh....

Come on.. its a different part of me.. wow...

wht is happening to me???

9 comments:

CRD said...

:O

i thought ppl called u chweetoo baby. who've u written this for? :O

im terribly confused :P

and hey, plz disable word verification na :P

alx said...

good one 4 yo darlind,sad he/she cant read it

Sandeep Balan said...

stumped!!

is this for the reader??if yes...my eyes were moist with tears as no one has told me such sweet things in a decade...he he...

Lucifer said...

ah cute post!!!
so did d person it was meant for read it???
coz m vy sure it wasn't for any reader!!!

Alisha said...

as a mtter of fact,,, it was meant for every reader... heheh

Lucifer said...

really???
awww thnx...hugzzz :)

Alisha said...

huggzz...

need not thnk me..

Prabhu Dutta Das said...

Are you flowing in the water and talking with the stream?

ur paglu said...

:)

happy fr you babby__