Thursday, July 3, 2008

Strange situation

How are you supposed to feel when the song you actually thought you dislike, becomes your humming tune? and, when the color you never thought you would wear, becomes the aim of your "hunt my wardrobe" scene? Strange you must feel, and "strange" is what i presently feel i am.
And more of weird things have been "planned and executed" by me..
The city band, which composes few good numbers and mostly horrifying excuses for songs... has become a part time favorite for me.. I know that is weird. Well, in fact. I even had a chat with the lyricist and the lead vocalist of that band. And again, strangely enough, I "liked'' the conversation.
And then, I went about shouting and creating a whole lot of scene at home, because there was no body to take me to this particular radio station, to collect a prize i had won on 13th June...in a late night show.. well, i was told that it was some.. 10 band radio set worth a huge 5 grands.. and.. i was foolish enough to believe that nonsense. A radio set for 5 grands. So sweet of me. Well, after that I did manage somebody to take me there. Waited around for 30 minutes, and.. there came my...POCKET RADIO>> not even worth 50 bucks i guess. YET... i thought i was supposed to feel disgusted at this.. but no.. i felt good.. that i have a radio set...Something is wrong with my head?? my mind? my soul? my what ..?? Heaven knows. I asked somebody about this, though in an indirect manner... and he answered me.. in an indirect way too.
What he had to say was that, it is nothing but the weather..that is showing its pleasant colors on me.Well, as for your information, the weather is mighty humid, cloudy, nice zephyr laden with a hell lot of moisture. So, what can this weather do to me? what should it? that is for you to think.

Touch me and go, my love for once.
Your touch, so slight, was not enough.
Touch me and go, my love for once.
you never know when I get to feel you next.

1 comment:

CRD said...

boy, if only ppl started loving those they hated once upon a time. this world wudve been a wonderful place. *sigh*


ok mebbe it wudve been overpopulated too [:P]